Discover a magical soft play area in Cornwall!
Children will just love exploring our three floors of ball pools, slides and other fabulous soft play equipment in the sensational main soft play area, designed for children over 3. You are welcome to join your children or watch whilst enjoying a coffee or a glass of wine in our Cafe. For little ones under 3, there is a delightful self contained play area on the ground floor.
Both of our soft play areas feature easy access points for adults, should your child need you at any stage of their visit.
So even when we have rainy days in Cornwall, your children can have fun with some of the best indoor play activities you could find!
Find out more about our great soft play equipment.
All participants must wear socks. If you do not have any with you we will require you to purchase socks from us at a cost of £1.00. These are completely re-usable and you keep them.
Soft Play Prices
Weekday Term Time Prices
£4 for under 3's
£6 for age 3 and over
Weekend & School Holiday Price
Free all year for under 1's or those not yet walking
Loyalty cards available.
Special Price: Soft Play only £4.00 when added to a Clip n Climb booking!
Hours of fantastic fun!
Our Soft Play area features a great range of modern equipment for kids to enjoy, including:
Four giant slides
So that you can race each other from the top level down to the middle level.
Climb inside the giant plastic tube for a fantastic bird’s eye view of Base Camp.
Large ball pit with rollers
Hold on tight!
Safely climb up all three stages to make your way to the top level.
It’s like entering another world!
Toddler play area
With baby ball pit, noughts and crosses, and ride on whale and duck.
And much more!
Stay Safe, Stay Happy at Base Camp
We want you to have a safe, happy and healthy time during your visit to Base Camp.
So we politely request that you observe a few simple guidelines for you and your children, to help ensure that nothing spoils the fun!
Soft Play Safety
- Please make sure that children are supervised at all times.
- Children shouldn’t use the facilities if they are feeling unwell or have been ill in the past 48 hours.
- Children and adults must wear socks at all time.
- Please note that the upper age limit for the ground level Toddler Play Area is 3 years.
- The main Soft Play Area is suitable for children under 12 years only.
- Please refrain from photographing children you do not know or from posting images of other people’s children on social media, unless you have their parents’ permission.
If you have any questions at all regarding health and safety while you are at Base Camp, or the correct way to use our facilities, then please do not hesitate to ask a member of our team.